Hours – Mon, Wed, and Fri: 8:45 am – 2:30 pm; Tues and Thurs: 8:45 am – 5 pm
Please wear comfortable clothing such as sweatpants (NO JEANS please!) and a tank top for women. Bring shorts if you are coming for a lower extremity issue. Hair ties for long hair are useful. PLEASE DO NOT WEAR SCENTED PERFUME, COLOGNE OR SOAPS/LOTIONS as many of my clients have sensitivities.
Late arrivals, cancellations, and rescheduling:
Please arrive on time to your appointment and bring your completed paperwork (pdf format paperwork is located on the website). If you are late, we will work with the time remaining, and you will be charged the full fee.
Because I value both our time and your health, I require 24 hours notice to reschedule or cancel appointments. Barring an emergency, without adequate notice, you will be charged 50% of the fee for the missed session that must be paid prior to your next session. Full payment is always appreciated, however.
Holistic Physical Therapy, LLC is dedicated to providing highly individualized care for clients and is therefore mostly private pay so as not to be limited in scope of treatment by insurance regulations. We DO ACCEPT Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO Blue, Indemnity and Blue Care®Elect (PPO) and are in-network providers for these insurance plans. We do not, however, accept Medicare.
- A printed receipt can be given so that clients can submit for reimbursement using out of network benefits. Deductibles may apply and it is the responsibility of the client to phone their insurance to see if they have met their deductible. Payment in full on the date of service is required and is the responsibility of the client. Private pay discounted rates would not apply.
- Workers Compensation: not accepted.
- Automobile Accidents: not accepted.
- Medicare: HPT is not a Medicare provider and cannot bill Medicare for you. Due to Medicare’s guidelines, HPT is only able to see you for maintenance of well-being or fitness/wellness related sessions NOT for physical therapy services you could receive elsewhere through your Medicare insurance; federal law mandates that you cannot private pay for services covered elsewhere.
- Pledge Regarding Medical Information: HPT understands that medical information about you and your health is personal. HPT is committed to protecting medical information about you. A record of the care and services you receive is created to provide you with quality care and to comply with certain legal requirements. This notice applies to all of the records of your care generated by HPT. It is required by law that HPT does the following:
- Makes sure that medical information that identifies you is kept private.
- Gives you this notice of HPT’s legal duties and privacy practices with respect to medical information about you.